Monday, May 6, 2019

Anyone for a Snack?

 I have  completed one set of a new idea.  I am making a few sets of these snack mats (12X12) which will be sold individually or as a set.  I got the idea one evening as hubby and I were having some potato chips as we watched television.  The crumbs were getting on the furniture and our clothing (yes, we are messy eaters) and I thought that having a small mat that I could drape over my lap to catch the bits would be a good idea.  Also, we sometimes do the veggie and dip thing with a cup of green tea and the mats would add a nice touch.  I think some in for different seasons and holidays would also be fun. So here we are.  What do you think?  The mats will be for sale at the northernartsmarket.ca and the Burk's Falls Art and Crafts Centre.
This is hubby's latest Maude Lewis inspired painting.  That is us in the cutter.  I have always wanted to do a sleigh ride with just the two of us  under the moon and stars.  This painting may be the closest I get.
I got to use my solar clothes dryer on the weekend.  Lovely to have that outdoor smell on the laundry again.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Great snack mats! I love using my clothesline...I enjoy hanging the clothes as well as taking them off, and you are so right, the smell is amazing!

    ReplyDelete