Thursday, May 30, 2019

Two of a Kind

My computer seems to be at war with me.  For a few days, I couldn't access Messenger directly from Facebook.  That is now working but I have another problem.  When I reply to someone on the Hearts to Hands on line group, I get a Yahoo message saying my post has been blocked.  Even if I initiate one, the same thing happens.  Gremlins abound.
These are the two quilts I am working on right now.  The one on the left is my own pattern and the one on the right is for a customer.  As you can see, I am partial to two colour quilts.  It isn't evident in the black and white quilt photo but it is made with two different 2 toned fabrics.  One has  black print and the other gray.  Both are the same pattern but different shades.  This is my favourite pattern design and I have a number of them in my stash.    When I see a fabric I like, I always check to see if the designer did another with the same pattern but opposite colours.  If so, I buy it.  
We had a fairly warm day today so I did some weeding and a bit more transplanting.  Grass needs cutting but I can't start the lawnmower so that will have to wait for hubby.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment