Monday, May 27, 2019

Quilting Fun

The photo below was taken on Mother's Day.  I decided to have some fun with a photo editing program and made a few changes.  I added streaks to my son's hair, darkened his beard and did some 'beautifying' on my image.  It is amazing what a difference some airbrushing and blemish removal can do.  I can see why some well known people aren't recognized in public.








We had an interesting day at quilting.  I got there a bit late and was shown the little bunny that had decided to join in the fun.  He/she was quite content in its little corner nibbling on some greenery that the quilters found for it. It eventually hopped out the open door and went back to its family where it had , no doubt, and interesting story to tell.




A bit later one of the husband's arrived with the tiny cockapoo that he and his wife had bought a couple of weeks previously.  Toby brought everything to a halt as everyone had a turn telling him how precious and soft he was.
We did eventually get some quilting done as well as a sharing of finished projects.  It was a fun, if somewhat unusual, day,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment