Friday, May 17, 2019

First Holiday Weekend.

The first long weekend of the spring/summer.  Normally, this is the time of year when gardens are planted, cottages cleaned and people sit around bonfires and roast marshmallows.  This year it is still now warm enough to plant but the village was busy with visitors.  Many will be going to their cottage and they will be spending their time cleaning up from the flooding.  Of course, those that live here year round have already gone through that so perhaps they will be able to relax for the next couple of days.
I completed my customer's web site although I do have a few additions to make when I get some more information.  It has been quite a week with my back letting me know that it objected to so much sitting.
I have also started putting together some cute little mug mats to sell at our art centre.  Tomorrow is our grand opening and I am hoping it will be a good year for sales.  I need quite a bit of work on my car to keep it going for a while longer so I need the money.  I only have 136,000 km on it but the salt and pot holes on the road take their toll.
If you had signed up for the QAL , you should have received an email from me today.  If you didn't , please let me know.
Enjoy your weekend and please stay safe.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment