Friday, May 10, 2019

The Soap Opera is Over

I do think my months long cell phone saga might be over.  A short recap.  I bought a fitbit and then discovered I couldn't connect it to my current cell phone.  I bought another phone and gave the old one to my husband.  The new one didn't work in our area-no service, so took it back and got another.  It also didn't work so I sold that one to our Art Centre and bought yet another phone.  It got better reception but still couldn't link up the watch.  To make things more complicated, the watch did work with the phone I sold the Art Centre.
I finally came up with a solution.  Traded the Art Centre for my latest phone, switched SIM cards and now everything is working fine.  I still don't have great reception but I have ordered a booster and will probably be changing to another carrier which works better in this area.
So, done with all that.  It has been like a funny, bad soap opera.

I didn't get much done today other than that.  Tomorrow, I am back to quilting and hope to have a photo to show.  My best wishes to all the mother's who are reading this.  You have the most valued and underrated job in the world.  I will see my very dear Mother-in-law on Sunday as well as my son which will make my day very special.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment