Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Cruelest Cut

I have been derelict in my posting responsibilities this week.  I cut my finger quite badly on Sunday and typing as well as other activities have been more difficult. 
I was cutting some fabric when the rotary cutter slipped and gashed my index finger.  We got it bandaged and have now left it to heal.  This is the second time I have done that although I am always careful and make sure the blade is on the fabric and not the ruler.  Last time I did a worse job than this one.  I have now ordered a butcher's glove which I will wear on my left hand.  It is cut and stab resistant so, hopefully, that will solved the problem.
If you are interested in getting one, they are for sale on ebay (along with everything else).
Hubby and I went north to do some shopping today.  It was a dreadful drive both ways so we were glad to get home.  And home is where I am going to stay until Friday evening when we will go out for supper and then to the village tree lighting.
I am behind in my sewing and decorating so hope to have, at least, the latter done this week.
Stay safe if you are on the road.  Better to go a bit slower than to not arrive home.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment