Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Am I Ready??


I wonder if a person is every completely ready for Christmas or does there come a point were you just stop?  I still have one more gift to make, another to locate and a few to wrap.  Baking is done, shopping is done as is the decorating.
 At this point, my quilt room is beginning to feel abandoned.  I don't even seem to be able to quilt at quilt group.  I took the materials to make some mug totes and forgot how to do them.  I don't know how a person could forget how to make a bag but I do always seem to excel at the wrong things.  Nevertheless, it was still a good day and I did, ultimately, almost get one done.
The weather is wavering between great and iffy for Christmas Day so, although we are supposed to be at my husband's family for the day, if the roads aren't good, we will be staying put.
I will probably not be posting now until Boxing Day so I do hope and pray that you will all have a wonderful Christmas.  If you are travelling, watch for those who are inattentive or just being human and making a mistake.  Being on time is not as important as being safe.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Anna

    Hope the weather holds for you too. We are also travelling. Not far only to Orangeville area. (159K)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete