Friday, May 23, 2014

Place Mat Question

 
This is what I have been working on this afternoon.  I discovered these 3.5 inch 4 block squares while sorting through my scraps.  They went into my 'Use for Place Mats" bag.  I took them out yesterday afternoon, did some shuffling and this is the result.  I haven't decided on whether to use the hot pink or lime for the borders.  What do you think? The middle photo is a close up so you can get a better idea of the fabric patterns.  Not something you would want to see if you were feeling nauseous, is it?
 
Got my car back from the tune up and found I need the front bearings done.  I was hoping the noise was as a result of something being loose but suspected bearings.  I have another appointment to get those done.  Husband could do it but it is so hard on his hip to keep getting up and down from the ground.  I would sooner pay for it.
Happy Memorial Day to my American readers-and anyone else who celebrates this important day of remembering.
Blessings,
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, I'm not going to be any help! I like both boarders.. make a set of 4 - 2 of one and 2 of the other. I would say that the green is calmer, the red is full of energy. have a great day

    ReplyDelete