Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Tree is Up


As you can see, our tree is decorated.  I also got our fruits cakes made so I've accomplished a little bit.  Last night was one of those times when I woke up just after three and didn't get to sleep until after six. And, of course, dog and husband got up at 7.30.
this isn't a very good photo as I need to replace the batteries in the camera and then change the setting but you can see, at least, that I am getting ready.
We have one little problem this year.  Squirrels got into our tree and it smells of pee.  Not sure why they were using an artificial tree as a bathroom but they did.  I have a scented candle burning in hopes that will absorb the smell.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. The tree looks beautiful and with the fire blazing it makes me want to get a hot chocolate and just relax.

    ReplyDelete