Friday, December 13, 2013

More Cookies-the Good Kind.

We didn't make it to the concert last night as it was cancelled.  A lot of the participants are from other communities and driving conditions were treacherous.  We were looking forward to the event but, at the same time, were glad of an evening home.
It is still cold here but the sun is shining and, for the moment, it isn't snowing.  I found a new cookie recipe I wanted to try so did that this morning.  I now have seven dozen molasses cookies to add to the jar and give away.  While flipping through the book, I also found another recipe that looked good so I've asked husband to pick up a needed ingredient when he goes into the village to play euchre today.
Poor man.  He keeps trying to lose weight and I keep cooking.  It will be nice when my sister moves next door so I can spread the bounty around.
I have become interested in art quilts lately.  After Christmas, I am going to see if I can make one. In the meantime, I have other projects to finish. Have you made one?  Did you enjoy the process?
How are your Christmas preparations coming?
Craftsy is having an 'up to 65% off' for a limited time.  www.craftsy.com if you would like to check it out.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment