Thursday, January 10, 2013

Google Problems

I have been having problems uploading photos to my blog and finally found a page where I could get some information.  Apparently, Google is having technical problems.  Glad to know that it isn't me.  Will be even gladder (is that a word) when it is fixed.
I am making quite a bit of progress in getting my studio sorted out.  Right now, I am not being too fussy about sorting or organizing.  For example, all fabric is being shoved onto the shelves where they belong. 
One unforeseen benefit of the move is that my Internet is working better.  It is about 25 feet closer to the tower so I don't know if that is the reason.  I will see what happens on the weekend when the cottagers are up.  The extra users seems to slow everything down.
We had a herd of deer wander through the property this morning.  I was getting dressed and looking out the window and saw them meandering through the trees.  They made their way up the hill, around the house and to our neighbours property.  Our Heidi let them know she was on the job
It is a nicer day today.  The sun is shining brightly and it is above freezing.  My husband is outside scrapping snow from the roof so we don't get a back up during the thawing and freezing.  I can understand why some people choose to rent or live in a condo.  Owning a home is a lot of work.  However, I wouldn't trade.  I love the independence of owning my home and, of course, it is my husband that does the maintenance anyway.
Back to the boxes and totes.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment