Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finished-Almost


 
 
 
I finished the organizing yesterday.   There is still some more to do but that will have to wait until I get the rest of the cupboards.  In the meantime, here is a preview peek.  My serger will be at the far end on an old treadle machine cabinet and there will be custom made shelves under the long arm.
The second photo shows the cutting table on the right and ironing surface on the right.  It will be lovely having all that area for both those tasks.
Today, I will be cutting fabric and getting that in marked containers with a list of possible patterns.
Speaking of, I thought of another scrappy pattern.  I will try it out today and pass it on as a freebie.
Tomorrow I go for my laser eye surgery.  I am not sure how quickly I will be able to go on the computer after it so if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, you will know the reason.
All our lovely snow that covered the trees has disappeared overnight in a rainfall.  We are 6 degrees C above freezing today.  Tomorrow it drops back down so I am hoping the roads will be alright.
For those of you that believe, prayer request for safe travel and successful surgery would be appreciated.
blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Your space is lovely - I know you will enjoy it. Prayers being sent - take care.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete