Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Pool Noodle Quilting

Another busy day.  Hubby and I sliced 20 lbs of apples, bagged them and got them in the freezer.  Saved a few and made applesauce for supper.  I still have a large bag of beets to turn into pickles.  I also spent a good bit of time working on trying to get the tablet connected.  Even with resetting the router, and setting up a new password, it still won't connect.  So, a new router it is.
Didn't get any quilting done today or at least up to now.  Might do a bit after posting this but also think I am going to have an early night.  I kept waking up throughout the night so am tired now.

One of the ladies on my A Scrappy Life group is great at finding new and interesting videos.  Here is one that she shared with us.  It shows how to use a pool noodle to sandwich a quilt.  Interesting idea.
https://youtu.be/EpmWfZdxGSI

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment