Thursday, October 3, 2019

Friends are a Blessing.

Hubby and I couldn't believe how early Thanksgiving was this year.  Today, I got together with three quilting friends and I mentioned to them that the holiday seemed earlier.  No,  I was told, it was the same as always, the second weekend in Oct.  But, my calendar said it was on the 7th not the 14th.
When I got home, I doubled checked.  Yup, the 7th.  Then I looked at the calendar in my quilt room and it said the 14th.  I guess who ever made the other calendar didn't check dates before it was printed.  I am relieved.  I have a number of things to get done before we start eating turkey.
It was nice getting together with my friends.  It seems I have been house bound for ages.  I didn't do much.  Mostly sat and talked or listened.  I was just glad to be there.
There is an extra special bond between a woman's female friends.  We really 'get' each other, are supportive, quirks are allowed, self indulgence isn't.
I am truly blessed by my friends and I hope you can say the same.



2 Girls Hugging Each Other Outdoor during Daytime
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment