Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ahead of the Rush

The oddest thing happened yesterday.  I wrote the post and then added a photo.  Before I could do anything else , the whole page disappeared.  So, I rewrote, making sure to manually save as I was writing.  Got to the same point and the same thing happened.  Tonight, I hope to be able to actually write and publish.
Just did a check and, so far, so good.
I think I mentioned previously that I had bought a new tablet and was having problems getting it connected to my WiFi.  After talking to a very helpful man at Xplorenet,  I have come to the conclusion that I need a new router.  I have had this one for quite some time and it was probably the cheapest I could get so I guess I could expect it to wear out eventually.
I have been getting a lot of quilting done.  I sent off a customer's quilt last week and today a couple more went into the mail as gifts.

Customer Quilt.

I am now  making some crib quilts for an upcoming craft sale and would like to do 3 more for a charity.  I haven't been quite this motivated for a while but now that I am feeling so much better, I am making up for lost time.
I expect it is early but the two quilts I sent were Christmas gifts.  I am really ahead of things this year and have great hopes of sending my overseas cards off in time that my family receive them before Christmas.  We will see if my energy and enthusiasm lasts.
Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment