Friday, November 16, 2018

Island Batik Ambassador Application.

I finished quilting my customers vintage top today.  I didn't want to do anything to obscure the design so I just stitched in the ditch around the blocks and in between.  I am pleased with the way it turned out.  Now to get the binding done.  This is the first time I have done this pattern with my long arm and it was easier than I thought it would be.  I will definitely do it again.
We have had a lot of snow fall overnight again so snow removal was one of my chores.  It isn't very cold so the snow was heavy but most the removal was pushing it off the deck.  I did a path to the car and for the dog and that was it.  Our snow plow guy came soon after and then hubby got the blower going and tidied everything up.

If you are a regular reader, you know I am an Ambassador for Island Batik.  I get to play with these amazing fabrics and promote them on my social media sites and to my friends.  If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, you can apply here.  A full description of what it means to be an Ambassador is included.


And, speaking of Island Batik, I am working on my Nov. project which is to include the log cabin pattern.  I have worked out my design and am just making the blocks.
Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. That is a nice star pattern! What is it called? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty quilt. I just signed up for the Island Batik Ambassador program.

    ReplyDelete