Monday, November 19, 2018

Winter Scenes.


Some photos of our lovely winter days and an (almost) completed project.  The first picture shows the 6 foot table runner and one of the place mats.  All I have left to do on them is the quilting.  I have been doing the binding on another quilt today and should have it finished by the time I am ready to turn off the machine and spend a bit of time with my hubby watching TV.  Tomorrow, I plan to get to the binding on another quilt.  I am still waiting for my fabric to arrive via post office so that quilt may not get done on schedule but only have one other to finish before the end of this month and it is just the quilting.  A couple more things for a sale and I will be done until we return from our holiday visiting the grandchildren.
I will post a photo tomorrow of more projects including a teaser for this month's Island Batik quilt.



 I took these evening pictures from the deck.  The camera never quite captures the light but it gives an idea.


Speaking of the deck, our Heidi has found that it is a great place to do her bathroom duties.  There is a couple of inches of snow at one end and she seems to think it is just for her.   At least it is in an easy spot for me to clean.  I could have saved myself the trouble of digging a path through the snow for her!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, the camera rarely captures the true colors painted in the sky! Beautiful pictures. My little girl won't go out in the snow, so I have to shovel off part of the grass for her...unless I prefer she use the cement! Our animals have us well trained!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Nicely done runner and place mat...looking forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete