Thursday, November 22, 2018

Misty Morning.

Something different today.  This is one of my husband's paintings.  Not completely finished but I like it so much that I wanted to share it.  He still has some work to do on the upper left corner but the rest is finished.  I don't think he has a name for it yet but doesn't it remind you of a misty morning just as the sun is starting to break through. I am so proud of him.
I got a lot accomplished today.  I stayed at the sewing machine the whole time except for a break to eat and multiple trips to the bathroom also know as stretching breaks.
According to the Canada Post tracking, it seems that my fabric has reached my mail box so I will be picking it up tomorrow.  I will then be able to finish the last quilt for my Toronto customer.  I only have the two twins to do after that and it isn't imperative that they get done before Christmas.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful painting!! It would also make an awesome quilt!!

    ReplyDelete