Tuesday, November 13, 2018

First Winter Photos



First photos of this winter season.  It has been lovely here with the snow so pure white. The only thing that would make it better would be some sunshine.  I did get out for a walk with Heidi for a bit and that was enjoyable.  I have been sewing pretty steadily so it is good to have a break.  I am not sure if I am  ahead of my quilting schedule but I am making progress.  The biggest quilt is about ready to come off the frame and one of the smaller projects  only have a bit more piecing to do before it gets quilted.
If I can get all but the 2 twins done before going away to see the grandchildren, I will be happy.



I came across this pattern today and thought it was a great idea.  I will make a couple to use as bags for gifts.  Hubby and I use very little wrapping paper preferring reusable.  
The pattern was very reasonable and easy to make..
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! Only sunshine here, but next week the weather is supposed to change...just in time for holiday travel!!

    ReplyDelete