Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Little Prince

Comment response:  Farm Quilter, we seem to have well trained pets.  They know just what to do to get us to do what they want.

I sometimes think I may go a bit overboard in how much I care for animals but, if I do, I don't care.  I don't care any less for humans and all living creatures can use as much love and care as they can get.



More quilt photos:  The first two are a customer's quilt.  The various pictures depict scenes from the book 'The Little Prince'.  This is the second time she has done this quilt and, while it is challenging to quilt, it is lovely to work around the appliques and see how a bit of stitching can accent them.




This picture is the border for this months Island Batik challenge.  We are to make something using log cabin blocks.  I have the rest of it cut out but not pieced yet.  Hopefully it will be finished next week.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the treatment of animals...they are "the least of us", in my mind. As I'm typing this, my little girl is sleeping between my legs where it is warm and the laptop isn't on her!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And now we start getting serious about Christmas.

      Delete