Friday, November 30, 2018

Puppy Love.

The Island Batik Ambassador challenge for Nov. is to use the log cabin pattern in a quilt.  Log cabin is one of my favourite blocks but I wanted to use it in a different way.  Our little dog is an important part of our home so using the blocks as the border surrounding her seemed to work.  I haven't had time to quilt it yet and won't until we get back from our trip south.  I will post when I get that done.
I won't be posting now for a few days. Stay well and safe.

January is blog hop time again and will involve prizes so be sure to keep following along.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used your log cabin blocks. Enjoy your puppy, we lost our 12 yr old Shih-tzu two weeks ago. They really are an important part of your life.

    ReplyDelete