Thursday, November 15, 2018

Excellant Service

I had a bit of a nasty shock yesterday.  I had received notice via email that one of the 3 items I ordered recently was at the Post Office.  However, when I went for the mail, it wasn't there.  After I got home I rechecked the notice and saw that it (and all the others) had been sent to the wrong post box.  I know I had the correct address both on my account and on the label when I paid for it through Paypal.  I phoned the post office and they told me they would look into it.  I followed up this morning and the dear lady told me they had removed the notice from the wrong box and placed it in mine.  Further, they would watch for the other parcels and do the same.
I feel that I received service that was beyond what was required from them and am so glad I live in this kind of community.  I have now sent an email to Paypal to get them to check what had gone wrong from their end.
Unfortunately, that isn't the end of the story.  The fabric I ordered has been held up because of the rotating strikes and I need it to finish a customers quilt.  The package I did receive only contained one item rather than the pack of 4 so another email was sent to that company.
I have been trying something new on the top I am quilting.  I usually do an all over free motion pattern but this time I am doing stitch in the ditch.  I have to go very slow and keep a good grip on both handles especially when going over the bumps made where the seams join but am pleased with how it looks.
Most of what I have to do now on customer quilts is top stitching and binding so things are moving along.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. There are definite benefits to living in a small community! Our post office is like that as well.

    ReplyDelete