Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Black and White.

In just a few more days, we will be spending some time with the grandchildren.  It is our favourite Christmas treat.  I have as much quilting as I have to get done, finished, Thurs. I will do some baking and get the house tidied for my friends stay .  Friday is packing and assisting at the Art Centre for our Christmas sale.
We were in North Bay (an hour north of us) yesterday as I had a doctor's appointment.  The weather wasn't the best with wet snow and slushy roads but we made it safely there and back home.  I continued snowing through the night and we work up to a lovely scene of black and white.  We got nearly 10 inches of wet, heavy snow that had to be removed from the deck and vehicles.  Our snow guy did the drive way so hubby was able to get to the village and get some more shavings for the chickens.












This is the table runner and placemat set that was made for a customer.  I might do this again for myself using Island Batik.
Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Snow does make for a beautiful landscape, but does entail lots of work! We have what the skiers refer to as Sierra Cement here and it can be really hard to shovel all that heavy, wet snow! The most we have gotten in town (in my memory) is 24" in a single storm...took 5 shovelfuls to get down to the sidewalk!! Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete