Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Yellow Bird

I am feeling a bit better today but in the morning and by late afternoon all I want to do is sleep.  I managed to get most of the top stitching on the little bear quilt today.  I have the area around the bear to finish and then I can get it bound.  I want to get it finished so I can have it in the shop to sell for the long weekend.





This is the handsome fellow who, with his wife, have been visiting our feeder.  I took it through our living room window so it isn't as clear as it could be.  Need to get my spring cleaning done.

Off to make a hot drink, wash television a few minutes  and to bed.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling somewhat better! - That little visitor is a Goldfinch. I love seeing them around, but they aren't here too often.

    ReplyDelete