Friday, May 22, 2015

A LIttle Brown Bird

We have had a little brown bird sticking close to the house for the past week.  At first, we thought it had been injured, and we still aren't sure if that isn't the case, but it is flying.  We have a niger feeder and a nearby water dish and he/she is staying close to them.  I thought it might be a song sparrow, then a Lincoln sparrow but a man on Facebook thought it was a pine siskin.  All of those birds look somewhat the same and my book says they like to be in groups.  This little one is a loner which is, I believe, unusual.  Of course, I don't claim to be an authority on birds so I could be completely wrong.
If you have any suggestions, I would like to here them.






I was planning on finishing my baby quilt on the frame machine but gave up in frustration.  Nothing went right.  I decided to finish it on my table machine.  Won't be as fancy but it will be done.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment