Friday, November 26, 2010

Bliss

As you can see by the photo, we are getting a snow fall.  This is Heidi sitting on my sewing machine table and watching the birds in the feeder just outside the window.  Earlier this morning, my husband and I went over to our church to work on some decorations for the Christmas parade float.  We had to scrape the vehicle windows before leaving as the rain that had fallen through the night had frozen.  When we got home, we made some hot chocolate and I drank that while looking out at the falling snow, listening to the radio and thinking how wonderful life was. 
I don't have any more sceduled work today so I can spend it sewing and watching the world ouside change to white.  I am glad I filled the bird feeders yesterday as our little feathered neighbours are going to need the seed.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment