Monday, November 23, 2009

Another week


A summer photo of the last half of our driveway leading to the road.  There are raspberry bushes on the right side and my sister in law is inspecting them.


My e mail in box was busy this weekend.  One of my groups had a virtual quilt retreat and there was a lot of on-line chatter.  Another group was commiserating with a member who had had a beloved furry family member die and I was back and forth with some family members.  The internet is a wonderful medium for keeping in touch.
Our weather is still fairly nice for this time of year.  The air feels damp but it isn't cold.  Took Heidi for a walk this morning wearing my light coat.  I have been trying to walk for at least 20 minutes a day.  It is good exercise for both of us.
This afternoon a couple of friends are coming over and we are doing the trail through our property and the one adjoining.   In the meantime, I have sewing to do.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment