Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tapping for Maple Syrup

 I looked out the window tonight around seven and noticed that the sun was still up.  Certainly one of the benefits of daylight saving time but the side affects of changing the time aren't as pleasant.  I didn't get enough sleep Saturday night so I dragged all day Sunday.  Then a family situation disrupted my sleep on Sunday night. I did go to quilting but didn't try to operate a sewing machine as I am sure I would have done something silly.  I took one of the sections of the hand applique quilt I have been working for around seven years now.  I am going to get it completed, send it out to be quilted and then it will go on my bed.

I am really working on getting things completed or given away.  There isn't any way I will find a use for all the tops I have started so I will do those I like the best and donate the rest.  I have the Little Prince customer quilt about half done and hope to complete next week.  I also have some brochures to plan for a friend who is running for political office in the Provincial election.  

Our weather is getting warmer.  Hubby has started tapping for maple syrup while showing a new neighbour how it is done.

Spring must be on its way!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment