Friday, March 11, 2022

Dog in the Snow

 I hope you are starting to get some warmer weather if you live in a northern area.  We had a day of well above freezing which lowered the snow by quite a bit.  Unfortunately, the next day, we had another snow fall which almost brought the levels back up to what it was.

March is like that, isn't it?  It is rather like the Covid 19 version of weather; one day it looks as though the pandemic is over and the next day we are back to restrictions.  Nevertheless, just as spring will eventually arrive so to will the days when we will be free of most if not all restrictions.  Here in Ontario, we will be able to go nearly everywhere  without a mask in another couple of weeks.  I am still planning on wearing mine inside stores and other large gatherings until I am sure there are no more variants popping up.  I know a number of people who feel the same way.

I feel that I have accomplished something today. In addition to the usual housework, I finished another order of neck scarves for our scout group, had lunch with friends and now will do some more work on the customer quilt.  

When we went away to visit hubby's mother last week, the lady who was looking after Heidi took a short video of her playing in the snow.  I thought you might like to see it.



She loves the snow.  It is hard to tell she is an elderly dog when she gets outside.  I should be so lucky to feel the same!

Blessings,









1 comment:

  1. That's the weather we're having in Minnesota, too. It was below 0F this morning, and I think tomorrow morning too. Then it's supposed to warm up above freezing next week. I'm so ready for spring!!! Heidi doesn't look elderly!

    ReplyDelete