Monday, March 29, 2021

Walking in the Bush.

 I have had a productive day.  I wrote two thousands words of my book and sewed another round of borders on my latest quilt.  In between, I took the dog for a walk through the bush.  We haven't been able to do that for a while as there was too much soft snow and I kept sinking.  It is way to hard walking when each step sinks a half dozen inches.  Even though
Heidi is considerable lighter, she wasn't able to stay on top.  Today most of the snow was gone from the trail as well as large patches around it.  We did have to cut through the bush to the trail from a different point as the road to it was mud.

When we got back home, I felt as though I had been on a week's vacation.  I don't know what it is about the woods but I find it far more relaxing than walking on the road.

I have been having problems with my Samsung tablet.  The past couple of days, it will not link to the internet.  I have checked everything I can think of both on it and the desk top but can't see a problem.  Hubby's laptop is working alright so it isn't the internet connection.  I don't want to take it in for service as that will cost more than a new tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment