Thursday, March 4, 2021

Signs of Spring?

 It is starting to feel as though spring may be around the corner.  The corner may not be close  but it is there.  The snow is starting to melt and the wind feels warmer.  I dug my car out of the accumulation of snow that we have had recently.  It was heavy going as freezing drizzle had mixed with the snow making a 6 inch heavy layer.  I had to use my shovel on the car to take off most of it.  I can see the hood and windshield now so I hope the sun will help remove some of what is on the roof.

I have started working on my web site again.  It has been very badly neglected but it is now time to rectify that.  It is going to take a good bit of time as I have to take out all my stored quilts and photograph them and double check their size.  If you would like to take a peek, here is the link. www.arkangelcreations.net

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment