Monday, March 1, 2021

In Like a Lion

 I got started on my next quilt today.  I am doing stars on the borders and pebbles around the appliques.  It looks good so far.  After the top is finished, I will go back over it with darker thread and do a bit of work on the appliques.

We had a storm here today.  It was bad on the 400 with the highway closed in both directions because of collisions.  My son is a trucker and is usually home around 7 p.m. but it took him an hour plus longer tonight.  I got him to phone when he got in.  He sounded tired but he was safe.

March is definitely coming in like a lion so if the old saying proves true, the weather should be a lot better by the end of the month.  I am going to start my seeds this week so they will be ready for planting when spring does arrive.  I think food is going to be a lot more expensive this year so I want to grow as much of my own as I can.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment