Thursday, April 1, 2021

Why I Have so Many Machines.

 I guess this is my week for things to break down.  I have been working on another customer quilt and my favourite Janome kept jamming.  It had done this before and a friend gave me a new foot pedal for it which seemed to solve the problem.  Unfortunately, it was only a temporary fix.  So back to the service people with that one.

I switched to my Juki machine and it started breaking the upper thread.  I have changed to a different brand and it is working right now but I think it too will be taken in for service.  Fortunately, I do have another 2 machines.  My little basic Janome is still working as is the other one that I bought at Costco for back up.  And some people wonder why we have so many machines!

Ontario is back under lock down again.  I am trying not to get frustrated  but it is beginning to feel as though we are never going to get out of this.  I am most annoyed that we didn't get a longer period of notice.  We were told today that lockdown starts 12.01 a.m. Saturday.  Friday, of course, is a holiday so no buying of groceries etc.  I feel bad for the restaurants that had bought extra supplies for the Easter weekend.  I was able to get the hair appointment that was booked for next week changed to today so I won't be looking like a shaggy dog by the time this lockdown is lifted.

And that is my whine.  I will now do my best to focus on the positive and be thankful for all I have.  I do hope you all have a wonderful Easter celebration.  He is risen.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is always good to have backup machines. The down side is if they ever have to all go into the shop at the same time. I have had that happen.

    ReplyDelete