Monday, March 22, 2021

The Little Prince

 O'Quilts reminded me, in response to my last blog, that we are fighters.  This is true.  If you have reached a certain age, you have worked to get there.  You have over come problems, set backs, discouragements and deceptions and you emerged victorious.  With a positive attitude and the willingness to keep going, there is nothing that can keep us down.


My customer picked her quilt up this weekend.  This is her pattern and it is called The Little Prince.  I did an all over freehand pebbles pattern on it and stars around the border.  She was pleased with it and I thought it turned out well.  If you click on the photo, you should be able to see the quilting a bit better.

I am already to start my next quilt but, at the moment, I can't find the pattern I designed for it.  This one uses a panel at the centre and I am doing 2.5 inch blocks around it in a variety of colours so they make a pattern.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment