Friday, March 26, 2021

Bunnies

 When I was around eight years old, I had a blue quilt with applique bunnies on it.  The bunnies were each on a square that were sewn together to make the top.  I have often thought about that quilt and how I would like to make one.  Of course, I have never done it.

Earlier this week, I got a post from Free Motion By the River, a blog I follow.  Connie always shares

a free pattern and this was the one for this week.  The four corner bunnies are the same as the ones on my quilt!  https://conniekresin.com/patchwork-rabbit/?ck_subscriber_id=353725924

I am inspired once again to make my quilt.  I will let you know when/if it is done.  In the meantime, I would encourage you to check out Connie's blog.  She has some great patterns,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment