Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fish and Chips Wanted

 Our area is out of lockdown again.  I have an appointment on Friday for a long awaited haircut.  However, there is one thing that hubby and I are still can't get.  We want to be able to sit down in our favourite restaurant and enjoy a feed of fish and chips.  I don't want take out and I don't want premade frozen.  I want a hot, made just for me, plate of crispy fries and nicely battered fish.  Perhaps for our anniversary in August although I hope it will be before that.

The weather was above freezing today and sunny so I refilled the bird feeders and took the dog for an extra long walk.  Her feet got pretty dirty on the road but it washed off on our soggy driveway.  I am getting caught up on my quilting and should soon be able to start a new customer project.   I really need to clean my studio but that isn't even on my list yet. Need to take some photos to post as well.

Hope you are seeing signs of spring in your area.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment