Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Top Almost Finished.

 I hope everyone had a great Canadian Thanksgiving.  We went to our neighbour's as they are our social bubble and had a great meal.  I ate more than I should, of course, and was uncomfortable for the rest of the evening.  I love turnip and had a big second helping of that.

Are children planning on going around for Halloween in your area?  They are being advised not to in Ontario but I think it is such a shame.  Children have been deprived of so much this year that it seems to bad that something couldn't be arranged that would be safe.

Another casualty here is the Remembrance Day service.  Ours is going to be limited to Legion members only and just at the Cenotaph.  I have never missed a service since being an adult so this is really bothering me as well.

On a happier note, I have almost finished making the one customer quilt top.  I just have a couple more borders.  Working with panels always seems a little odd to me as, basically, you just keep adding borders.  I do make some pieced ones in addition to the plain strips.  Hope to be able to take a photo and show it to you this week.

I do hope everyone is staying well and adhering to all the suggested safety steps.  If everyone does that, we might be able to celebrate Christmas with family,

blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment