Thursday, October 22, 2020

Down the Rabbit Hole

This has been one weird day.  I really do feel as thought I have slipped down Alice's rabbit hole.  I can't even begin to explain clearly everything that happened but it started when I was going to meet a friend in village.  Somehow there was miscommunication by both of us so it didn't happen.  As I still had to go into the village, I contacted a couple of other friends to see if they would like to meet as we had some items to exchange.  We did get to do that but not before confusion as to where we were meeting.  At one point, I was exiting a driving and pulled out right in front of another vehicle.  That is the shortened version of my day.  There was a few more incidences of idiocy before I got myself back home and even one more after that.

Thank goodness, it wasn't my evening to cook because I hate to think what the food would have tasted like.  I am now going to watch some mindless television and hope that my brain catches up with me tomorrow.

Blessings,

 

1 comment:

  1. Saying a prayer for God to bless you with better & brighter days ahead. 🌞🌻🍁

    ReplyDelete