Thursday, March 19, 2020

What Are You Doing?

Now that we have all this extra time on our hands, are you learning another quilting technique or a different craft, skill?  We often moan (or at least I do) about never having enough time to do all the things we want and, unexpectedly, now we do.  One of my friends went on a massive purge of her basement.  Another painted her living room.  Me? I am playing more on line card games.  I am also getting more UFO's finished and spending more time on my writing.  Talking to friends on the phone has also increased and I find I have a sudden urge to start baking.
Blueprint.com has a free course for long armers that includes learning how to do binding while the quilt is on the frame.  Defiantly going to look into that.
My main focus is learning more techniques on my machine. I really want to get comfortable with ruler work.  I have watched a few videos but still haven't got the hang of it.  I expect that by the time I am able to again start complaining about not having enough time I will be an expert.
What about you?  What are you doing with your time?
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment