Monday, March 16, 2020

No C Word.

If you haven't read the comments at the bottom of the last post, take the time to do so.  They help put our current situation in prospective while understanding all that is going on.
I have made a personal pledge not to mention the C word today just to give us a break.  I would normally be at the Burk's Falls Village Quilter's group today but the meeting was cancelled.  You will guess why-too many people with compromised health.  Most are quilting at home.
Since I got my machine serviced, I have finished 3 quilts.  Today, I am piecing the red and white one that is for a customer.  I am supposed to help my husband later on with the maple syrup.
It is a cold but sunny day and perfect for being either outside or indoors.  I went for my usual walk with wee Heidi yesterday but had to take the car to the end of driveway because of all the mud.  I may as well not have bothered as I had to plunk her into the sink after we got back.  Even her little booties wouldn't have helped as the mud was on belly hair as well.  Will probably need to trim that.  It is going to get a lot worse before it improves but, at least, the snow is going down.
It has been warm enough to sit on the deck as long as you wear a jacket.  I plan on spending a lot of time out there this year quilting and knitting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment