Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hanging In

How is everyone hanging in?  Being at home isn't a problem for me as I prefer being here to anywhere else.  We thought we might go for a drive on Sunday but, when the time came, I decided to leave it. I am not getting as much done as I should but as it is my own time, it isn't a problem.
I almost have my quilt top finished-I've said that before, I know.  I am at the stage where I am undoing sections that were put in the wrong way around and fixing other areas that don't fit properly.  I hope to have it all done tomorrow or Thurs and will share then.  I hope you will have some thoughts for me as to what or if I should add a border.
I have been working on making masks for our local grocery store clerks and another place needs some as well.  They don't take that long to make so I am hoping to have a dozen or so finished soon.
It has been warm enough here for us to sit on the deck for a bit.  I get too fidgeting to stay very long but it is nice to feel the sun.  I am going to have to remember to take my knitting out so I have something to do.  I have started on my second pair of socks.  I am using a thicker wool so they go together quickly.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment