Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Great Find


We went yard saleing again on the weekend and, amongst a few other things, we got this beautiful old wooden door.  I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet but probably something involving quilting.  Right now it is a backdrop for one of my planters .  I love the design, the faded paint and even the letter slot which looks like a mouth. 
It was a hot weekend here so we didn't do much else other than going to 3 yard sales in the neighbourhood and housework.
Today, we were off to Huntsville where hubby had an eye appointment and Thursday we are going in the other direction for his last (I hope) surgeon's appointment.  It seems that between the two of us we have been going somewhere to see someone about something related to health every week. And, we are in good health.  I hate to think what it is going to be like in a few years.  I think we might move next door to a clinic!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment