Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boots and Blue Jays.

On the Wing


This blue jay was taking advantage of the feeder that is just outside my studio.  I took numerous pictures but couldn't get one where he was sitting still.  Noisy birds but beautiful colouring.  There are my favourite.


Pretty Fabric

 
I really like the 'country' look of these fabrics.  This is the top for which I bought the extra charm pack.   As you can see we are getting sunshine although the temperatures are barely above freezing.  I ordered a new pair of winter boots today.  I have been saying I was going to do that for 3 years now.  I needed something that I could pull on quickly to go for a walk or pop into the village.  I have two pair of dressier boots which will probably last me as long as I can walk.  I am rather lazy when it comes to wearing boots.  I like ones with a Velcro strap or, if I can't get what I want, I will settle for a zipper although I will probably not do it up.  The new ones meet that requirement and have a nice touch of red for cheerfulness.  However, the heel is a bit high so I will have to see how they feel.  I know.  I'm fussy.
Did you know (for those of you who are Canadian) that in our nation's capital there is a Elvis Lives Lane?
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment