Friday, August 10, 2012

Quilt Show Weekend

I am getting an early start on my 'work' day. I spent time yesterday getting my studio organized and frame cleared of stuff. It is often used as an extra table when I don't have a quilt in progress.  Today, it will be loaded with either a small wall hanging/table cover or a twin sized quilt.  Haven't decided which to do yet but I do need to get some more tops finished. 
It is going to be cool again today-15 right now-so it will be a good day to really get some things done.  I have a magazine article to do as well as the sewing.
Tomorrow I am going to a quilt show just north of here.  First one for this guild and a couple of the ladies from our local group belong to it so I want to support them.  Also looking forward to the merchant's mall.  I am hoping that I can find some brown print I need for a project and as well as some Invisifil thread for my applique.  I will, of course, take some photos of the quilts and post a few next week.
Have a great weekend and, if you are in the area, I hope to see you at the Quilts in the Country show in South River, Ontario. I will be the tall woman who is looking at brown fabric.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment