Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Tuesday

We are in another month and another season.  Although our leaves have already left their perch on the maple branches and formed a multicoloured carpet on the forest floor, autumn officially started just over a week ago.  Somehow, I think those of us in the north may be ahead of the rest of the country.
My Mom in law, nephew and family are coming this way to see the fall splendor next week.   The Muskoka area to the south of us is still displaying lots of colur so they should enjoy the trip.  Mom will then be staying with us for a few days before the winter sets in.
Thank you to all those who wrote expressing concern about my back.  It is pretty much back to normal.  I am making sure I don't lift anything too heavy or do anything else silly for a bit longer.
Just a reminder that the Name the Pattern contest closes on Saturday.  There may be a little surprise for everyone who enters so don't get left out. Go to my web site: www.arkangelcreations.org for details on entering.  Click on My Contests.
I am finishing up a couple of projects that have deadlines and then I hope to have a free pattern to share.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment