Monday, January 3, 2022

Free Quilt Label

The bitterly cold weather that our western Provinces have been experiencing is now in Ontario.  It is not as cold but feels like it with our moist air.  I went outside for a bit yesterday after starting my car.  I wanted to let it run for a while so took a bit of a jaunt through the bush.  The wind was really cold on my face so I didn't stay long.  

Today, I have been working on a website getting everything up to date.  If you would like to check it out and see some great artwork and crafts go to:  bfacc.org.  I still have my own site to do but it always seems to get pushed to the back of the line.

I gave wee Heidi a haircut.  Probably not the best day with the temperature being what it is but I will keep her indoors.  I have one other task today-sync my new watch with the cell, and I will have accomplished everything on my list.

Thank you, Eileen, for your feed bank on labels.  She tells me she dates hers when they are completed.  Eileen also mention that she puts the label on the back before adding the binding so she only has to finish 2 sides.  I would suggest placing it near the corner edge and then pin so it stays in place. Eileen is a talented quilt pattern designer.  You can take a look at them at:   pinerosedesigns.com

We are in covid lockdown again so quilting is cancelled until the end of the month.  So too is the luncheon I was going to have with 3 of my friends on Thurs.! 

Speaking of labels.  Here is one I have designed.  If you would like a free copy, let me know.


Stay well and blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment