Monday, August 2, 2021

Birds of a Feather

I finished my customer quilt yesterday and it will be delivered tomorrow when we go to visit my mother-in -law.  I quilted this with ivy leaves in the borders and outlines stitched the birds, flowers and feeder.  Smaller leaves were used as filler.  I am pleased with how it turned out and hope the customer will the as well. I have named it "Birds of a Feather"








 I have started working on a crib quilt today.  I am using a panel for this quilt as well.  I have quite a few of those that I have bought through the years so I think it is time I used them.

It is warmer today although not up to seasonal.  It is nice enough to do some work outdoors-I pulled weeds and helped hubby cutting wood, without getting overly warm.

Hope you have enjoyed your long weekend.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment