Friday, August 27, 2021

Happy Thirtieth Anniversary

 I will be so glad when August is over.  It has been such a busy month.  Tomorrow is the Burk's Falls Art and Crafts Clubs big event in our local park.  Except it isn't.  Thunderstorms are predicted for Saturday
so we have changed our venue.  I have been too buy with club activities to get much made for the sale but I do have a couple of quilts as well as face mask and other smaller items.

Monday, we start removing all out belongs from our current location as the Village is selling the building.  It has to be stored somewhere else until we obtain a new building.  Monday is also hubby and mine 30 anniversary.  It is hard to believe we have been married that long.  It doesn't seem much more than ten years until I start looking back at all we have done together.

My hubby is the perfect man for me.  He has given me the confidence to be myself, makes me feel protected but not stifled and loves me more than I can understand.  I can only hope that he knows how much I appreciate and love him,

Blessings,














































2 comments: