Monday, August 23, 2021

Go Jays

We have had a week of really hot weather (over 30 C) and with it came a nasty headache that didn't surrender even when I took a Tylenol.  It has eased a bit today so I was able to finish the crib quilt I had on the frame as well as add a sleeve to a wall hanging.  I hope to have the binding finished on the quilt tomorrow and load another project.

I am so looking forward to September when my schedule will lessen.  I am sure other things will pop up but the Burk's Falls Art and Crafts Centre will be closed for the season so that will free more hours.  I think we have found a new location for it but there really isn't any rush as we don't reopen until May.

Sunday is one day I try to keep more or less free.  There is supper to get and a few household chores but that is it.  If there is a game on, hubby and I usually watch the Toronto Blue Jays play baseball.  They have been part of our life since before we were married.  I was offered tickets a couple of times but I don't like crowds or noise so would rather watch on television.  If I want a cup or tea or to go to the toilet, it is easily done.

It is still 29 C today but it is supposed to be a bit cooler tonight.  Here's hoping.

Blessings, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment