Friday, August 6, 2021

Another Quilt Sold


I have had a tiring week but a productive one.  Yesterday was my turn to staff the Burk's Falls Art and Crafts Centre and we had a busy day which kept the other lady and I hopping.  This year it seems that Thursday is busier that Friday or Saturday.  Not sure why it is but we are glad that we are doing so well this year.  I think part of the reason our sales are up is that people are ready to go into a building, see actual merchandise and be able to actually handle it.

You can almost feel the happiness in peoples voices as they enter the store.  Of course, we have wonderful products and amazing salespeople so that all helps!

I was very pleased when one couple bought a quilt as a wedding gift for their son.  This is another sign that life is getting back to normal.  When many people where not sure how their income would be affected by the pandemic, purchases where limited to the essentials. I bought a non essential myself this week.  I am wearing a lot more flats than heels now so I got myself a pair of lovely leather shoes that can be worn with almost everything.  I will now get rid of two or three pairs that I have and don't really like.

Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment